• 7th & 8th Grade Social, 7-8:45 p.m.
• Coffee with Dr. Cale, "Mom, I hate you. Can you buy me a new phone?", 9:30 a.m. at Hamagrael
• Premiere of "13 Scarecrows: Eddie's Revenge" 7 p.m., BCMS Auditorium, $6 tickets
• Double Feature: "10 Little Eagles" and "13 Scarecrows: Eddie's Revenge" 6:15 p.m., BCMS Auditorium, $8 tickets
• BCMS Q3 Interim Report Cards posted on BC@Home
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
• Hudson Mohawk Valley Annual Math Conference at BCMS
• BCMS Multi-Cultural Dinner, 6:30-8 p.m.
• "13 Scarecrows: Eddie's Revenge" 7 p.m., BCMS Auditorium, $5 tickets
• Grades 3-8 ELA Testing
• BOE Meeting, 7 p.m.
• Last Day of Q3
• BOU Community Spelling Bee, 7 p.m., BCHS Auditorium
Directions to BC Middle School
Bethlehem Central Middle School is located at 332 Kenwood Ave. in Delmar, NY.
From the New York State Thruway
Get off at Exit 23, and turn right onto Route 9W South. Follow 9W one mile to the Delmar by-pass (Route 32) exit. Follow the Delmar by-pass for 1/2 mile, and turn right onto Kenwood Avenue. Stay on Kenwood for about 1 3/4 miles. The Middle School is on the left, shortly after you cross Elsmere Avenue.
From the Northway (South)
Take the Route 90 East Exit from the Northway. Stay on Route 90 East until the Slingerlands/Route 85 Exit (Exit 4). Follow Route 85 through the first roundabout (Blessing Road). You will encounter a second roundabout at Maher Road. Enter the roundabout and take the third exit, Maher Road (at your left upon entering the roundabout), and follow to New Scotland Road. At New Scotland Road, turn right. At the third roundabout, Cherry Avenue Extension (Route 140), enter the roundabout and again take the third exit (at your left upon entering the roundabout) onto Cherry Avenue Extension (Route 140). At the next light, turn left onto Kenwood Avenue. Stay on Kenwood, straight through the Delaware Avenue intersection (Four Corners). The Middle School is about 1/2 mile past Delaware Ave. on the right.
From Downtown Albany
Follow Delaware Avenue (Route 443 West) out of downtown Albany and into Delmar. Turn left onto Elsmere Avenue (at the CVS). Turn right onto Kenwood Avenue. The Middle School is about 1/2 mile down on the left.
• Activities Guide [PDF]